A Whole Day Without Sleep...

Oh crap... I have been very busy today...

  • 12 am: I was making my slogan in Physics. Then I had some chat with Von and Charm

  • about 2am: I talked to my boyfriend on the phone while doing my slogan...

  • 3am: I started to feel sleepy. Unfortunately, I can't go to sleep yet because I'm still not yet done with my slogan. Good thing that he kept me awake by singing songs while making the guitar and making me laugh. (Thanks for that!)

  • about 3:30 am: I finished my slogan. (Still on the phone...)

  • 4am: Our conversation ended when the alarms rang and the people in our house woke up.

  • 5am: I had to get ready and go to school. While in school, as usual, I learn stuff, blah blah blah...



    • I learned that "There is a thin line between foolishness and bravery."
      Well, I don't have much time this. I'll just be editing this next time.

    • It's already our periodical exam next week. Yet, it seems like we've got nothing to review on our elective. No books, no lessons, no tests, tentative subject teacher, very few lectures, and just experiments. (This makes me kinda worry... What the heck am I supposed to review then?)


  • 5pm: I reached home, had a rest, and started studying and surfing the web.

  • 9pm: Fixing my blog, and going to study for the upcoming chapter tests.

  • By this time: Still awake, most probably, studying, reading, reviewing, eating, etc.

Popular Posts