TTT Summer Swim-Ayra's Party

We went to White Plains, Quezon City, Philippines. There, we had our reunion and celebrated Ayra Kamille’s Super Sweet Sixteen Birthday Bash. (Luvyah girl!! Good luck on your college life).

First, we all met up at SM Hypermart where Filipino time took place once again. We had a few snacks and talks. I asked Paolo to buy Vodka buy we ended up having Fortunella Red wine. Hehe… When we were all complete, we took a cab to WP. When we arrived there, our former teachers, Miss Aiza and Sir Ronald (who are now Mr. and Mrs. Dumapias as of this summer) were there already along with Kamille. We played in the pool, ate food, played some more, and had fun.

When we were setting up things, Miss Carl and Miss Jinky also came. Unfortunately, Miss Allen was having classes at the University of the Philippines, Diliman, at that time and she was not able to follow.

I’m feeling lazy to tell many stories about what happened there. Not to mention that some of the things that happened were confidential. Anyway, I will just share one embarrassing (but not very embarrassing) experience I had when I was in the pool—We were playing a few games when Ayra was screaming, “Yay! Andiyan na si Wacky.” People were curious about it and I was too. I asked, “Anong breed un?” then someone told me, “Huh? Anong breed? Eh baby un.” Then they started laughing. I laughed as well. Hehehe… Jessa also told me that she thought that it was a dog because of the nickname Wacky. Anyway, it was our first time to see a baby born from in-vitro fertilization (special thanks to my biotechnology class way back in high school). I would say that it was pretty cool and the baby seemed as normal as everyone.

When we were eating, Ayra was very busy telling us about her David experience. From her Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, etc... She was even screaming when she showed us the photos from the Philippine Airlines because in the photos, David Archuleta was wearing the shirt that she gave him (bought from People are People). Then she also shared photos wherein she was with Archuleta’s Band mates, David Cook, etc…

After swimming, we had to take a shower and stuff. Pam and Jenn were taking too much time in the shower that got me bored waiting. The others were at the table, playing cards, still swimming, texting, taking pictures, drinking, etc. while waiting for our batch to finish. The boredom got me messing up with Kevin and the guys, playing with soap and stuff. Then we ended up making weird photos and noises in the shower with Eugene and Elvene. Haha! Kevin and Melvin were taking weird shots and we were playing.

After dressing up, we joined the table and had more fun with our former teachers and friends.

We stayed at Ayra’s Relative’s House when we were there. We stayed at the home theatre room while waiting for the cab. I got home late. Hehe…

Popular Posts