Time flies so fast

It seems like yesterday when I first came to school this school year. Feeling excited for school, seeing my friends again, meeting new teachers, meeting new classmates, feeling happy for seeing and being with my friends again, things like that...

But now, gee...! The first quarter is about to end. Examination days are already next week. I'm already sick of having my seatmate as my seatmate (Goodness' sake! He has been my seatmate since it the first day of school when I was in first year high school. I'm already in the third year for crying out loud! Sheez... ). I already want to graduate and live a life. Still, I should be careful of what I should wish for - just like what my boyfriend told me.

It also seems like yesterday when I said, "Uhm... yeah... yes... uhuh..." to my boyfriend. Then again, time flies so fast; so by tomorrow, we'll be having our eighth monthsary. Hmmm... that sentence made me remember the times when we talk on the phone. It would seem like one of us have just picked up the phone; just then in a few moments, without us noticing, hours have passed and it's already time to say goodbye...

Oh crap. Time flies so fast. Gotta go... I'll just edit this blog if have time. Bye!

Popular Posts