ALCULYMPICS 2010

Early in the morning, I woke up. Prepared the things I needed, ate food, then I went back to sleep. By the time I woke up, I was almost late for our meeting. I had to hurry on my way. I dropped by McDonalds to check out my boyfriend who was buying about thirty-seven burgers there for the team. Afterwards, we went to school and I met up with my classmates and friends there. Also had some camwhoring by the garden for a while.

  
 F.E.T.C.H. Me, Bianx, Chen, Kye, Beth, Mearl

After camwhoring, talking, lunch, etc. We went on our way to Makati City. First ride was on a jeepney to Pineda, Pasig.


 
While waiting for a ride
By the time we got to Pineda, we rode a tricycle. It was our first time to get there. My friends enjoyed the ride because it felt like we were riding a roller coaster to them. LOL. The road was filled with ups and downs and our speed was really high. Fun!!! 

We were dropped by the place they call "Bangkaan sa Tres" and there, we took a boat, crossing the river. It was a shortcut to get to Makati City.

 
Alongside of Pineda, by the river
 
 
Boat!



Pre-Boat Ride


Boat Ride
When we arrived there, we asked a few people to help us out with the place. There were UMAK students who guided us. The awkward part, they took our number. LOL.When we got there, we took pics, watched stuff, and went home late. Going home late was also a long story since we didn't know how to get home from UMAK; I feel lazy to type it right now. :P



 
Class Photo
 
Class Pic. XD


Cute Bags


Me and Mearl

 
 
Alecsz, Bern, Sunny, Me

 
Me, Kath, Cedric


  
Cedric, Aljess, Sunny, Balks

  
Me and Ced


Patricia


FETCH girls


Caramelldansen. XD


Rawrr!


Cedric Belongs


  
  
  
 
 Fireworks

*More photos on my fb*




Popular Posts