Saved by the Storm

After school, my boyfriend went to my place so that we could make our editorial which is due on Friday. At home, he taught me the guidelines in making an editorial (since he is in journalism class). I was quite shocked when I found out that it's not that simple to make one...
Haha! I must say, I suck in making editorials. wahaha... My boyfriend was already in his third (or was it fourth?) paragraph while I wasn't even done with one paragraph. Yeah, I was able to make paragraphs regarding my opinion; still, it's not good enough to be called an editorial. haha!!! Now I'm here, in my room, typing while thinking of what I should write. Errr... I'm running out of ideas. Ahehehe...

Anyway, I find my horoscope quite weird today.

Aquarius:
Being an intellectual is not the same as being a snob -- feeding your brain is sexy.


Good thing there are no classes tomorrow because of the storm. Now I've got more time to think and review. Yeah!

Popular Posts