Subsisted, Subsisting, Will Subsist

Hmmm... a lot of things happened today in school.

First, we had our poem recital in English. We were required to wear formal attire and execute our poem in the audio-visual room. And so, we did... although some of my classmates were not able to bring their costumes. In my part, I recited the poem Meciles Beaute by Geoffrey Chaucer. Though I'm already used to public speaking, I really felt nervous while performing a while ago. (I guess it's because it's graded. wahehe...). Anyway, I still managed to get a perfect score. hehe :P

Then we had our hands-on periodical exam in Computer. I must say, "Damn, the time pressure made me panic!" Anyway, I still managed to get a grade of 94.40%... Weee!!!
Well, here are some excerpts of what my teacher and I have talked about a while ago:

  • † Phantasm Darkstar: sir... anu po score q..? hehe
    Raffy Escarda: 94.40%
    † Phantasm Darkstar: tnx po
    Raffy Escarda: hehe
    Raffy Escarda: aus n un..inaantay ko n mtapos mo agad eh...
    † Phantasm Darkstar: wah... di ko po alam na kasama ung time. hehe
    Raffy Escarda: nklagay nga s may baba diba...
    Raffy Escarda: 30% un
    † Phantasm Darkstar: haha... di kc me nagbabasa eh
    Raffy Escarda: ntetense k kc eh..cool klng dapat
    Raffy Escarda: msanay k n...marami pang ksunod
    † Phantasm Darkstar: nagloloko po kc ung mouse eh...
    † Phantasm Darkstar: hehe
    Raffy Escarda: nga..mejo nga...
    † Phantasm Darkstar: nataranta po 2loy ako...
    Raffy Escarda: ngloloko n kc ..sinbayan mo pa....hehe
    † Phantasm Darkstar: ahehe
    Raffy Escarda:
    † Phantasm Darkstar:
    Raffy Escarda: madmi png pagkktaon...
    † Phantasm Darkstar: ahehehe...
    Raffy Escarda: kaya mo yan...
    Raffy Escarda: konti nlng tapos nko s grades nun mga nkpagexam...
    Raffy Escarda: notebuk nlng...
    † Phantasm Darkstar: balak ko nga po na magdala ng sariling mouse kanina eh.. kya lng po nalimutan ko... hehe
    Raffy Escarda: ayan...
    † Phantasm Darkstar: usb lng po dala ko.. eh bawal naman po..
    Raffy Escarda: hehe
    † Phantasm Darkstar:
    Raffy Escarda: un n kc pnkamaayos n mouse n meron...kya sbi ko diba..bring ur own...hehe
    Raffy Escarda: actually meron din nmn n ngdala n..ok lng nmn
    † Phantasm Darkstar: hehe...
    Raffy Escarda:
    † Phantasm Darkstar: cge po.. aral na po uli me... hehe.. tnx po uli!
    Raffy Escarda: ok..gudluck
After that, we had our Research... hmmm... at this part, all I could say is, "Darn you people!!! Can't you be a little less self-centered and be concerned to the other people around you!? Can't you even say the words thank you!? Can't you do your job properly!? Can't you even accept your ****ing faults!? Can't you even feel guilt inside of you!? Can't you be ashamed of yourself!?"
Darn... It's a good thing that our Research teacher still has some consideration left in him.
Anyway, of what have happened, I learned... I have learned that it's not always right to pity the people around you. 'Coz if you do, you're the one who's going to be pathetic in the end.

"Thou shall feel my wrath in Research class next quarter. I shall make you learn your lessons."

Then at home, due to my stupidity and childishness; my left thumb is now bleeding and I'm acting like a vampire again. Oh, how I love blood...

And now, I must review for the exams for tomorrow.

I've subsisted, and now subsisting... then will still subsist right after the exams.
I must study hard especially in Research and Physics. My grade is in jeopardy. I'll be in great trouble if ever I'll get a grade lower than 85%. Seriously. I will...



Popular Posts