Everything is related to everything else...

This morning, before going to school, I tuned on my phone. I was surprised that I received almost ten messages from my boyfriend. When I read it, I kinda felt bad. I felt bad 'coz I wasn't there for him at that time... I was asleep.

In a few moments, something just happened. (Errr... I can't exactly remember why this part happened). I noticed that my middle finger on my left hand was bleeding. Without controlling it, five drops of blood fell onto my bedroom floor. Suddenly, I thought of something.
"Huh? Hmm... I wonder... Why did this just happen? Does this mean something? Hmm... weird."
Then I just suddenly said, "Darn. Why does it always have to be on my left hand!?"
Afterwards, I just stared at my blood on the floor. It was red an viscous. It made me feel that I want more... more blood to drip out.

Early in the morning in school, as usual, I get pissed by one of the boys in class that made my day, a bad day again.

Hmmm... here's a part of what I wrote on a piece of paper after I took our exam in Microbiology:


It's only 9:30am... our next exam is by 10:10am. Right now, it's our free time since we've already taken our periodical exam in Computer. I feel sleepy; at the same time sick of the following people near me: D******, R***, and company. Oh, how I hate those bastards. All they do is boast, ask for food, criticize others, and boast again.

I LOATHE THEM!!! I HATE THEM!!!

Looking at the bright side, at least R*** will be gone by next year.

How I hate it every time I see _______ looking at me. Err... makes me feel very irritated and wanting to kill him.

It's our periodical exam today. I'm not in the mood to review. How I wish I could do something without the consequences. (e.g. Stabbing _____ directly at his eyes, cutting off ___'s fingers so that I won't be able to hear him play the guitar ever again, burning people I hate, torturing them, things like that...).

It's now 9:40am... I'm getting bored. Not to mention irritated. Ah! It's like the 5th time I saw _____'s @#$%^&* ugly face looking at me. Haha! He is so pathetic. Yeah, I must say he is. Just look at his face. "Ewww..."

Crap... "Ang bastos 'nya'!" "Leche!!!"


After taking the exam in Filipino, we (my classmates and I) went at the school grounds and hanged there just like we always do. There, a lot of things happened... (It's too long to type. hehe).

I reached home past 1pm though our dismissal time was 11am.


When I viewed my horoscope in friendster, here is what it says:

Aquarius:
You see beneath the surface of what people do;
Let them know that you see the truth

Somehow I think that I could relate this to something that is happening right now. Anyway, it's just a horoscope... or is it...?


Now I'm in badtrip mode and not in the mood to type why. Though this has been a bad day, I'm feeling like it's going to get worse tonight. Anyway, I wish I could talk to him later or by tomorrow at about 1am or something.

Popular Posts