Gimme a Break....

Damn, it's Sunday and I'm so tired... So tired from our practices for our play. I've been going home late for about the past two weeks because of these practices that we're having. In the morning, we attend school (I go to school in the morning, get excused, train for the game, and then leave school at about lunch break to go to the tournament) and then practice in the evening (if the tournament finishes early, then I go back to school and meet my classmates.. but if not, I just try to catch up to them). On weekends, we meet early in the morning and then go home in the evening. Err... all these practices wanted to make me feel so desperate -- so desperate to have a break... have a rest.

*Sigh* ... ... I've got so many things to do and so much to study -- 'coz I have been missing my classes for almost a month now. (Thank God that my chess tournament finished last Thursday -- we were supposed to have thirteen rounds which is about two weeks of chess games... but then, it's a good thing that the arbiters decided to reduce the number of rounds to seven rounds.)



My Blah Bleh Blih for the past few days:

September 21: Practice of Play -- Round 1 in Chess
September 22: Practice of Play
September 23: No meeting; yet have a lot of things to do
September 24: Round 2 in Chess
September 25: Just training in Chess
September 26: Round 4 and 5 in Chess -- this was a bad day because we were about to get a default lose due to someone I would REALLY like to blame...
September 27: Round 6 and 7 in Chess -- we had a bad day (some were pissed off) so we didn't have a practice
September 28: Practice of Play -- also a bad day (I blame SOME people -- I'll be hiding their names but when they read this, I'm sure that they'll recognize themselves...

1. Jason: For not listening to the group about what he should do
2. Kevin Knappor: For telling me that it's a "SURE WIN"
3. Mr. Duvall: For playing... I guess
4. Shane Oman: I blame his mouse...
5. Regina George: For being naive and losing a huge amount of money


September 29: Practice...
September 30: Practice...

Popular Posts