Pause

I've been very busy for the past four days...
After the I.T. Competition, I had to go on training for my upcoming chess tournaments and practice for our section's play at the same time. I've been coming home late these days that when I reach home, the people were already asleep.

In the morning, I had to go to school and then go on training or practice at night. Damn, it made me experience total hunger, exhaustion, getting all wet because of the rain, and being left by my classmates (this happened twice) alone with my other classmate
[the first time they left me, it's because I was about to be fetched by my boyfriend; and for the second time, I was left with Ayra because we still had to finish our class' script which was 118 pages long (OMFG -- We got the uncut version of Mean Girls). Dammit! They are so unfair. When we have to wait for them, we wait for them. But when it's our turn to be wait for, f***! they just leave us for their f**king reasons.]
-- not to mention, I even had an accident (damn, I loathe that day).

I've been missing my classes for about three weeks already. How the hell am I supposed to cope up with all that? Gee, I'm missing I lot of things. I'm missing school, I'm missing the assignments, I'm missing the days wherein I get pissed because of the teacher, I'm missing the laughter brought up by my classmates, and I'm even missing my boyfriend. *Sigh*

So now it's Sunday, I think I'm sick but I still have a lot of things to do... How I wish I could rest for one whole day; but I guess, I still have to wait for that. If only I could pause the time and rest, or pause the time and then finish everything I have to do... *Sigh...*

Popular Posts