Things Come to an End

At last, trainings done... computer contests done...
I got a place... I might not tell what exactly...
Hmmm... though all of us got places, I must say I still feel sorry for our team and to the other schools (except RHS) that competed a while ago.



"It's not the weight
that counts..."


Receiving the award and winning was such a nice feeling especially when u know that you didn't cheat. But the greatest thing in things such as this one, is when you'll see that everything was worth it. The hard problems give n by your trainers during the training -- helped you a lot in your game, and made you better in that certain field. Aside from this, I must say, that the celebration part is also another best part in things like this -- your trainers get to treat the team (depending on the average places we've got.). :)


Popular Posts