Pressure

I have never been in front of the pc for nearly 20 hours... 10 hours in school (about 7am-4pm, but sometimes until 5pm), and then the remaining hours at home... Err.. I have to do this because of an inter-school competition next week. I have been excused from our class for days, and I just stayed in our school's computer laboratory -- training.

I'm feeling some pressure because the contest is coming nearer and nearer. Just then, my coach in chess suddenly told me that our inter-school chess tournament is also next week (adding some more pressure). Gee, I haven't practiced chess for months... Both the contest in computer and chess tournament are on next week. I still need more time to train and practice... What the hell am I going to do? How the hell am I supposed to condition my mind in just a few days? ...*sigh*

Popular Posts