Mean Girls

Our play is done... It was a success. Everybody's performance was really good.

Damn, I can't believe that I wore shorts and a mini skirt at some scenes... Btw, some of us lost our money after the play. (Dunno... we were busy dressing up and acting... the play was already over when we noticed that our money has gone missing.)

Err... now, I'm really, really sick.
It was raining in the afternoon, when something happened that it pissed me off. Already in an asthma attack, I still made myself worse by walking under the rain -- not because I don't have an umbrella; but because I wanted to do it intentionally.

This was such a bad day. I wanted to cry but I can't because I had eyeliner on my eyes. If I cry, it's just going to ruin my face and it's not good to see since I'm in school. Damn, if I was only in my room at that time. Though this may seem kinda emotional, I just can't help it. I've been hurt a lot... Ouch!!!

Popular Posts