My schedule is hectic until the end of March. This week, we will be having our third periodical examination. Next week, we have to finish our solar boat. I've heard rumors that our Zambales trip will be moved on the 29th of January (it will be for three days). If that happens, I'm going to find someone who would substitute me for the solar boat race because I would prefer going to Zambales. If not, thank God! On January 31, I have an entrance exam on a certain college. On February 6, it would be Aaron's concert and he is asking me to come. I'm still not sure because I usually compete on astronomy quiz bees every second and third week of February at the Philippine Astronomical Society and University of the Philippines AstroSoc. Not to mention that I don't feel like going there.. and... yeah.. spend money. Our prom was rumored to be on February 20. My boyfriend's prom is on the 21st of February and he asked me to be his prom date since outsiders are allowed in La Salle (if my mom would allow me, then it would be two consecutive proms). Not to mention that there is this quiz bee thing so I'm still coordinating with my coach if he is going to find someone to train and replace me because of my hectic schedule (and I might not have time to review anymore) or I have to cope up with every thing (including studying astronomy while preparing for proms and exams) that is happening in my life and organize them. Sigh... my activities, as far as I could see them in my calendar, are overlapping already. It was also said that our final examinations are on the third (or was it last?) week of February. By March, I have to finish my reserved digital artworks for Maan, Kim, and Jenn's birthday. These girls are requesting me to make them a photomosaic. I don't know it I could finish the mosaics on time. (Again, not to mention that their birthdays are also consecutive). I was able to give Kim her photocropped wallpaper (the one wherein she is reading Breaking Dawn) just days ago so I only have to make her a photomosaic (if I could finish it) and maybe two new wallpapers. For Maan, 1 photomosaic, 1 wallpaper, 1 photocropped pic; and for Jenn, 1 photocropped pic, 1 photomosaic, and 1 wallpaper. .. and I'm also planning to give a general bday banner for them. (Total: ten artworks)... I guess I won't be able to make extra wallpapers. Oh.. I forgot, two of my cousins will also be having their birthday this March. Sigh.. and I have an interview this February for my summer job application. Err... and there are still more things to come. WAAAAHHH!!!!!! And yeah, by April, it's our graduation, and also, summer training for the COCCs (as a CAT officer,we might be asked to come to school and train these aspirants), and yay! summer job. ...and yeah, our clan's summer camp (for Salonga youths only. harhar... no parents) in Hala-Hala. hehe...

Popular Posts