Paskotitap 2008

I enjoyed the Paskotitap 2008 held last December 14, 2008. The assembly was at Tiendesitas at around 5pm and ended in front of Pasig City Hall around midnight. We didn't win any award (huhu..) yet, I really enjoyed it because of the people. During stop overs, people would come to us and ask if they could take our pictures. Children, adults, teens, girls, and boys (jackpot! wohoo!!! hehe...) approached me and my friends (PCSHS paskotitap dancers). The smile seen on their faces made everything feel worth it.


I actually cosplayed an anime character from ______ (secret!); but some guys approached me. They thought I was a character from Ran Online. Haha... Well, I wasn't the only one who experienced that. Bade was called 'Bleach' instead of his character's name. Jenina was called C. Lee instead of Ten Ten. Alvin was called thin Naruto, Alex was called Kenshin instead of Inu Yasha (in spite of the white wig, the red attire probably made some adults confused), and many more.



I was home by 1pm. hehe...

***














Popular Posts