Mini Solar Boat - The Race
And so, we went there.. and lost. No worries. I had fun not to mention that... haha!! secret!! The boat race sucked anyway. There was a school who even cheated. They won the first round of the race so fast that everyone doubted the results. Why? It was cloudy at that time and the other boats were not working. Not to mention that the solar panels of the winning school was placed upside down (not facing the sun--it was facing towards the ground). The committee inspected the boat, and they found out that there were hidden batteries in it. It was a chinese school.The host was Don Bosco Technical College and the winners were also from DBTC. All the other school ended up with side comments that you guys would probably know already.
And oh yeah, us being the only girl group, the hosts from Don Bosco told us that eventhough we did not win, we were still the winner in their hearts. (Lakas mambola!!!) Then they were asking for our contact numbers. We did not give them.
Popular Posts
-
The Yellow Floral PowerPoint Template has been used by my CHN group in our second defense in school. Uploaded here to share to you guys....
-
The HA (Health Assessment) Pink Purple PowerPoint Template has been used by my HA group in our ppt presentation in school. Uploaded here to ...
-
Darkness prevailed, the human wailed My heart, yearning Drowned into dysfunctional grieving A silhouette of memories, dissolving W...
-
The Pastel Electrosketch Template has been used by my CHN group in our final defense in school. Uploaded here to share to you guys. This tem...
-
My friends and I got bored in school. Since we were having the regional science fair, and there were no formal classes, we decided to roam a...
-
So okay, most probably, this is going to be a long post... (yet, I feel a bit lazy to do this, but I think I have to..) ... most people thes...
-
I enjoyed the Paskotitap 2008 held last December 14, 2008. The assembly was at Tiendesitas at around 5pm and ended in front of Pasig City Ha...
-
Early in the morning, I woke up. Prepared the things I needed, ate food, then I went back to sleep. By the time I woke up, I was almost lat...
-
Hmm.. Marikina City is just near from my place. I might want to go there and check it out but I have no time... I'm always busy. *Sigh* ...
-
Last friday, Lhizette and I had our trial for our Cosplay photoshoot... Lhiz was the photographer and I'm the model... Go Lhiz!!! hehehe...