Small Things Can Make a Big Difference

Regarding my last post, I also posted it in our Gothic Group (specifically, in Gotik Wave Treffen)... I never thought that the other Goths would pay attention to my posts.. and now, they are helping these poor people...

************

Here are some of the replies I got from different people:
>how sad Sad ... i've seen this in TV... they are from Africa right?...


very, very sad.....!

bless them...... Smile

> yea very sad...
i make my little brother see this pics bec. sometimes he kept on complaining bout food..
So, i think it made him feel guilty..

But if you will compare this to those rich people who only think about money and when you see their dinning table w/ a lots of food, damn,
now i think they suck big time..

> Okay i feel guilty abit, cus i sometimes do complain about food. These people have died due to severe starvation.. what have i done? T.T

>hOw sAd... Sad Sad Sad


>ohhhhh crap. Ive learned my lesson..not to complain and nag my mom about food.=_=



i just wanna close my eyes.. >.<
these pickus hurt me

> Sad to see how lack from certain necessities can affect someone so bad


>
Embarassed i feel really guilty not bcoz i'm always had a quarrel bout my food but i'm always had nice food n been treated nicely... Embarassed


>
amusing...(...)
~ Umm?Amusing in wat way??...well i used to complain about my food but now i lessen it...im learning how to appreciate what u are given..


>they look like aliens..poor things...

Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad

>
If only I can change the world... Sad

>
It gave me something to stare at(and think for)...amusing...somewhat reminds me of the animals we really are but we somehow forgot.


***Note that the replies here were not edited by me (just the font size and SOME of the colors -- to make them visible to my page).. these are the exact things that they uttered (w/c would include some of the typo errors -- of course, these typo errors are sometimes inevitable.) -Phantasm***

Just then, when I viewed our group discussion (forum)... I saw a new post that supported my former post:

thhis is related to phantasm's post..theres something we can do... i have read the newspaper this morning and theyve featured this site.....
http://www.freerice.com/index.php

its a vocabulary test at and each correct answers is equals to 10 grains of rice to the U>N..the sponsore are the one who will donate in each correct answers you make.... to help end the hunger around the world....

***Note that the replies here were not edited by me (just the font size and SOME of the colors -- to make them visible to my page).. these are the exact things that they uttered (w/c would include some of the typo errors -- of course, these typo errors are sometimes inevitable.) -Phantasm***

***************************

Wow, I could not believe that a single post would do such a thing... To those who have appreciated it, and cooperated in helping them, thank you so much!

I hope more people would help... =)


Popular Posts