Fiery

Time came and we couldn't grasp, but all had its turn to change its mind. It's hard making decisions upon things that's hard to decide on. It's hard to accept when things are unacceptable...
It's crucial and deadly, life is full of ironies and traps.

Hmmm...? What the hell am I saying anyway?

It's lunch break and I'm in the lab at school, I can't think of something very productive lately. My focus is drawn to something else. We really never know when things come then suddenly take away something from us, it's a rapist by surprise who takes virginity gone forever.
Worst it's a seed that grows to a very humongous tree of regrets and pain...

Damn... I can't really think of something good to tell, I can't stop my hands from typing such things...
I don't know if what I'm typing here is what I want to express...

I'm already happy by how things go their way, but there are still things we can't avoid, as my girlfriend always say, "inevitable."

I'm kinda tense or disturbed, my hands are cold, I'm shaking, I'm quite catching my breath, and my chest pounds hasty...

And now there's a huge bulldog beside me here in the lab, using a unit...

Hmmm....?

At this instance, I'm thinking how to overcome and prepare for the more "inevitable" that would likely bombard again...

Well, I'm distracted by the huge bulldog beside me. Sheesh, I can't think of what to type now...
And the bulldog is typing something on his blog, too... I wonder, I wonder...

I'm out of myself, no, well... uhmm...

I'll just continue next time when there's more time... Lunch break is over...

Popular Posts