Depression
I'm done with some of my assignments and now I don't feel like doing some more.
*Sigh* I have been feeling so depressed since yesterday. I feel so lonely, so sad, so alone, so dumb, so stupid, so... pathetic. I despise myself right now...
In school, there is at least one subject wherein I would feel sleepy. But now, I didn't even felt bored nor sleepy in class. All I felt was... hmm... dunno. I felt so empty.
One of my classmates even noticed that I wasn't myself today. He asked me why do I look so sad and am I okay? I just answered, "I'm fine. I'm just bored." Today I forced myself to smile in front of everyone I knew in school and act like I am fine and happy. I did my best to try to laugh in class with my seatmate, to have fun with my friends, and to keep my feelings (sad) from my boyfriend (I'm sorry...).
I really feel so bad and I can't even type my reasons here. Though I know that deep inside me, I know the reason why I'm like this right now.
*Sigh* Now I'm here in my room, and still haven't spoken a word since I arrived home.
*Sigh* I have been feeling so depressed since yesterday. I feel so lonely, so sad, so alone, so dumb, so stupid, so... pathetic. I despise myself right now...
In school, there is at least one subject wherein I would feel sleepy. But now, I didn't even felt bored nor sleepy in class. All I felt was... hmm... dunno. I felt so empty.
One of my classmates even noticed that I wasn't myself today. He asked me why do I look so sad and am I okay? I just answered, "I'm fine. I'm just bored." Today I forced myself to smile in front of everyone I knew in school and act like I am fine and happy. I did my best to try to laugh in class with my seatmate, to have fun with my friends, and to keep my feelings (sad) from my boyfriend (I'm sorry...).
I really feel so bad and I can't even type my reasons here. Though I know that deep inside me, I know the reason why I'm like this right now.
*Sigh* Now I'm here in my room, and still haven't spoken a word since I arrived home.
Popular Posts
-
The Yellow Floral PowerPoint Template has been used by my CHN group in our second defense in school. Uploaded here to share to you guys....
-
The HA (Health Assessment) Pink Purple PowerPoint Template has been used by my HA group in our ppt presentation in school. Uploaded here to ...
-
Darkness prevailed, the human wailed My heart, yearning Drowned into dysfunctional grieving A silhouette of memories, dissolving W...
-
The Pastel Electrosketch Template has been used by my CHN group in our final defense in school. Uploaded here to share to you guys. This tem...
-
My friends and I got bored in school. Since we were having the regional science fair, and there were no formal classes, we decided to roam a...
-
So okay, most probably, this is going to be a long post... (yet, I feel a bit lazy to do this, but I think I have to..) ... most people thes...
-
Hmm.. Marikina City is just near from my place. I might want to go there and check it out but I have no time... I'm always busy. *Sigh* ...
-
I enjoyed the Paskotitap 2008 held last December 14, 2008. The assembly was at Tiendesitas at around 5pm and ended in front of Pasig City Ha...
-
Early in the morning, I woke up. Prepared the things I needed, ate food, then I went back to sleep. By the time I woke up, I was almost lat...
-
Last November 30, 2008, we had a clan meeting (Salonga side) at some place secret. I thought that it was another ordinary clan meeting where...