Paskong Himig Elimination Round

Woah... I never thought that this day would be fun. We were at the Paskong Himig blah3x at the Convention Center to perform a dance.. Oh well, a lot of things happened but to sum everything up, I'd say it was really fun.

Here are some pictures I captured a while ago:


Breakfast with friends -- In school




Watching Unang Hirit in the Physics Laboratory



*****

Hairstyle!





I haven't fixed my hair at the sides yet...




Some Pictures with my Friends at the Convention Center






*****
Huhu... contestants number 2 and 24 at the solo category; I want your clothes! hehehe






*****
Bad Mom
ents:

There was a gay in front of me.. quite, disturbing.. hehe...



*****

Your Gothic girl became Goldilocks at the end of the day... LOL



**********

We really did a lot of things today... But I only have some pictures... hmmm.. btw, I feel lazy to type the stuff that happened. That's why...

Popular Posts