Yet another Thursday (1st year-second semester)



Thursday--the most boring day for most students in (insert my section here). Our biochemistry is from 10:30am up to 8pm. Total brain and glucose drain. 

This day was quite unique from the other Thursdays that we had during this semester. It's the 21st and Mearl's birthday is on the 22nd. 

In the morning, we had our usual classes. Took up English at 7:30am. Not to mention that it was the first time I got late in my first subject. haha.! Then we had our experiment in Biochemistry. 

We planned to fake out our usual routine wherein Charlene and Marybeth would go home first, followed by the others, etc. Upon making Mearl leave, we made a video log for her at McDonalds. 

I've got nothing much to say.
 
***

Early morning make-up



Wine Stuff




A little camwhoring


Freaky Mealtime at McDonalds.


(More pics in my facebook account. XD)

***

Update: Mearl Cried upon watching the video the next day.

Popular Posts