My New Year

My new year celebration with my family was fine and fun. We were just at home yet we were partying with our neighbors. By 12am of January 1, the electricity was out. I think it happened in our whole barangay; then we all went out--it was silent and you could smell the fireworks' smoke everywhere. So we watched the fireworks and celebrated. After enjoying the fireworks, we all ate. We had a lot of food this new year, lights are still out btw. We ate with the help of our emergency light and finger lights. Then me and my sister turned on my laptop (good thing it was fully charged but the wi fi was down along with the electricity) and danced with the video of caramell dansen. Afterwards, our parents joined us, so our whole family was dancing. Then we played with the finger lights and took pictures. Before sleeping, we had some puppet show with my Jack Skellington. XD



Caramell Dansen Video:




Photos:


Happy Face -- me and my sister playing with lights


Me with Finger Lights




Wacky shot of me with lights. XD

By morning, well, noontime; my family went to our grandfather's house and continued our new year celebration. We watched dvds with my cousins and aunts and uncles. My uncle from abroad also called us up. It's been a long while when we last talked because I'm often not there whenever he calls, so I had a fun time talking to him on the phone in spite of the short conversations. (Blame the charges for long distance calls.!!)

And for the bad news on my new year, Kuya Mark's girlfriend deleted my finals project in biochemistry (it was a photo of a child with six fingers). So sad.., now I don't know where to get a new one. It's kinda embarrassing if I would go back to the mother of that child because it took quite a while before we got to convince her..  

Popular Posts